We are on the hunt for talented, motivated and driven individuals to help us deliver continued success now and long into the future – are you up to the challenge?
Finance North Estate Planning Services offers funeral plans with one of the fastest growing funeral planning companies in the UK and are looking for self-employed full time or part time motivated individuals to join our team. We offer uncapped commission with realistic earnings!
We are seeking to appoint Funeral Planning Consultants to join our expanding field sales team. This is predominately a self-generation/new business role responsible for contacting potential customers through group presentations, mailings and events, all with the intention of arranging meetings with customer to discuss and sell the benefits of our pre-paid funeral plans and legal service products over our competitors.
Maintaining sales and marketing compliance at all times, you will identify customer needs and giving the options to the customer to meet those needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to earn OTE of circa £3,000 per month uncapped.
In return, you can expect training and support giving you the confidence, knowledge and skills to thrive in your role. You will have the ability to manage your own diary to suit your lifestyle, providing our customer expectations are met. We can offer both full and part time hours.
- Predominately utilising and maximising self-generation opportunities to discuss the benefits of our product suite.
- Follow the sales process to identify and convert all new sales opportunities
- Deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate an ability to build rapport with customers
- Liaise with your Manager and support teams, regularly and professionally
- Provide any feedback on a regular basis on all complaint issues to the relevant departments
- Complete all administrative tasks within a timely manner and to the highest standard
- Experienced and disciplined sales people, preferably with B2C experience
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Strong consulting, influencing and negotiation skills
- Have the ability and drive to use your own initiative and to generate referrals
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes and Outlook is desirable
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to empathise with customers